Refer a friend
We think drinking is more fun with friends so we've set up a great referral programme that allows you to invite your friends with a very special introductory offer. By following your referral link or by entering your referral code at signup, they'll be able to claim 50% off their first case. If your friend stays with us for a full price case we'll award you with a free case of beer as our way of saying thank you. The best part is, you can claim this reward for every friend you refer who stays with us for a full price box!
- Free case voucher codes will be shown on your account for each successful referral. Your codes are rewarded after your friend's Beer52 subscription recurs at full price (£27 for 8 beers, a magazine and snacks or £33 for 10 beers, a magazine and snacks or £39 for 12 beers, a magazine and snacks or £51 for 16 beers, a magazine and snacks)
- Please note this offer is only available once per household and cannot be used to create multiple accounts.
- The referrer and the referee must have different billing AND shipping addresses.
- Free cases are not available for gifting subscriptions.
- You must have an active account to be rewarded free cases.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose any free cases accumulated.
- To claim your beer with free delivery, copy the voucher code, select an 8 pack Reward case from our shop here and enter the code at checkout.
- You confirm that you have permission from the person you are inviting to send them marketing information from us.
- We reserve the right to cancel rewards at anytime if we suspect misuse of the service.
We also have a set of bonus rewards for our members who refer the most friends. Once you have achieved a certain number of successful referrals, you are eligible for some incredible rewards, on top of the free beer or wine you already receive!
- The ambassador program is open to all active members of Beer52 and Wine52.
- Your referral count is linked to your subscription. If you have both Beer and Wine subscriptions, you will have two separate referral counts - one for each.
- By providing us with your friend's email address, you confirm that you have obtained their consent. This email address will be used by Beer52 Ltd for the sole purpose of the referral and will not be used for further marketing activity. Email addresses provided to us in this way are anonymised and deleted if a referred friend does not join after 30 days.
- Users cannot refer themselves.
- The referrer and referee must have different billing and shipping addresses.
- All successful referrals except for those achieved through Golden Tickets will generate a free reward case which can be claimed by the referring party.
- A 'successful' referral occurs when your friend signs up to Beer52 from your invite and receives their second case.
- Referrals which have signed up a new member who has not yet received their second case will be marked as 'pending' on the referring party's dashboard. Once the new member receives their second case, the reward case and any bonus rewards for which a referring party is eligible will become available.
- Bonus rewards are only given once a member achieves the requisite number of successful referrals.
- Historical referrals do not count towards members' referral totals. All successful referrals must occur after 01/02/2023 to be used to unlock rewards.
- Referred friends get their first case at a discount, which may vary depending on the referral offer that is available to the referring party.
- As soon as you have a Beer52 subscription, you can begin referring friends.
- All rewards are subject to change based on availability and may not match the rewards listed.
- For all reward events, tours and tastings, including those abroad, transportation to the destination will not be provided by Beer52.
- Gifting subscriptions do not count towards the Ambassador Program and do not generate rewards cases.
- If a referred friend signs up but does not go on to receive their second case, this will not count as a successful referral and all pending rewards will be lost.
- If a member cancels their membership, all progress and rewards will be lost.
- If rules or incentives change, those changes will be reflected here.
- Beer52 Ltd reserves the right to terminate this program at any time for any reason.
- Members who are considered to be abusing or misusing the referral program will have their accounts and all rewards cancelled without notice.
- If a referred friend or referring account holder has questions, Beer52 will reply and any decisions made will be at Beer52's sole discretion.
You will be automatically rewarded points for every order you place, each beer you rate or review and for referring your friends, subject to the standard terms of our Refer A Friend promotion. If you cancel your subscription, all points will be removed from your account and your Super Taster or Master Taster status will be lost. You can avoid this by simply pausing your account. All points are lost after six months of inactivity. Points are non refundable, have no cash value and are non transferrable. Subject to change, all rights reserved.
Gift cards, purchased online or in store, can only be redeemed online at Beer52.com. Credit can be spent as part of a subscription to our Beer Club, which requires you to use your credit card details to open an account. This is so that we comply with the Licensing Act 2003, which we must abide to by taking all reasonable steps to ensure we only provide alcohol to persons over the age of 18. Alternatively, if you would like to redeem your gift card for back issues of our magazines and/or snacks, rather than a beer or wine club subscription, please contact us through our Help Centre and we will process this for you manually.
You will not be billed unless you decide to continue as a member of Beer52's beer club after your gift credit has been spent by not getting in touch to cancel. Gift card credit can be spent on a combination of Ferment magazines, snacks and beer of your choosing as part of a rolling subscription. If you would like to spend your gift card credit on different numbers of snacks and magazines as is offered during our primary signup flow, you can arrange this easily by contact us through our Help Centre, who will be happy to charge your gift card credit appropriately. Gift cards have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift cards expire 12 months after issue, unless otherwise advertised or indicated on the card. UK only, 18+.
We use a variety of couriers. Your beer should arrive with you within 1-3 working days of your latest payment.
Covid delivery agreement
Due to social distancing rules, it is not possible for couriers to collect a signature when delivering your parcel. By signing up to our service, you agree to accept delivery confirmation from a courier without signature and agree that if your parcel is marked as delivered or our courier provides photographic evidence of such, this is adequate confirmation of delivery.
All vouchers and offers, unless otherwise stated, are intended for single use only. One valid UK credit/debit card per account. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Multiple uses are not permitted. One voucher usage per household. Your order may be cancelled without warning if multiple uses are made within the same household and any charges will be refunded. In the event your order has already been processed you may lose part or all of any delivery fee (where appropriate) to arrange return.
It is against our terms of sale to resell our gift card codes or to purchase these from a secondary marketplace such as Zeek. Any codes that are suspected of being fraudulent will be cancelled and invalidated. Please return these codes to the point of purchase and request a refund from the reseller.
All text message orders are automatically dispatched and cannot be cancelled or returned unless exceptional circumstances apply. In such cases, you would be responsible for arranging this and the return shipping costs. Please contact our friendly support team to discuss your options through Help Centre.
If you have received a product that is defective you are entitled to a refund for that defective product. This can be arranged by getting in touch with us through our Help Centre.
At Beer52, we pride ourselves on working with our customers to solve any issues. If we've messed up, we'll make it right. Our support team are always on hand to listen to feedback, concerns or questions: just contact us through our Help Centre.
Trustpilot rating five stars 'Excellent' - 5th September 2022.
Unfortunately, Beer52 does not accept returns unless exceptional circumstances apply. In the event of exceptional circumstances, you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Please contact our friendly support team to discuss your options through our Help Centre.
Our craft beer club subscription is billed every 28 days unless otherwise stated, for a total number of 13 boxes per year.
We must receive at least 3 working days notice before your next payment date, for us to cancel your subscription and for you to avoid being charged for your next billing cycle, which will automatically take place upon completion of your original subscription.
Please note that we require 24 hours to process your first order before you'll be able to cancel your account.
How do I cancel?
We hate goodbyes, but if for any reason you want to cancel, please contact our friendly support team. You can look up a handy step-by-step guide in our even handier FAQ, located here. Alternatively, you can give us a ring on 0131 285 2684.
Please note we need at least 3 working days notice to cancel your subscription which must be received before your next billing date, and 24 hours to process your first order.
Beer52 Limited is a registered company in Scotland with company number SC449930. Our address is 8 Melville Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7JA, Scotland.
You must be over 18 years old to purchase.
Your data is in safe hands.
As you browse Beer52, cookies will be placed on your computer to help us measure our content and web flow.
We collect personal information about you to enable us to process and deliver your order. When registering on our website, you consent to Beer52 maintaining, recording, holding and using the personal data we collect about you. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.
We automatically collect your contact details when you enter them into fields on our signup flow and our craft beer advisors use this information to contact you to help you to complete the signup process or to offer you special rates to join our club. You are free to opt-out of this communication at any time and we certainly don't aim to bug you.
Our 8 pack monthly subscription club includes 8 beers (£14.01) a copy of our magazine, Ferment (£7.99) 2 beer snacks (£5) and free delivery. The price of £27 includes VAT of £2.34.
Our 10 pack monthly subscription club includes 10 beers (£20.01) a copy of our magazine, Ferment (£7.99) 2 beer snacks (£5) and free delivery. The price of £33 includes VAT of £3.34.
Our 12 pack monthly subscription club includes 12 beers (£26.01) a copy of our magazine, Ferment (£7.99) 2 beer snacks (£5) and free delivery. The price of £39 includes VAT of £4.34.
Our 16 pack monthly subscription club includes 16 beers (£38.01) a copy of our magazine, Ferment (£7.99) 2 beer snacks (£5) and free delivery. The price of £51 includes VAT of £6.34.
Free delivery on subscription orders over £22.50, unless otherwise advertised.
Monthly rolling subscription is billed every 4 weeks unless cancelled. Any additional orders made on our website or by phone are charged to your payment card when placing your order.
Customers on a 3, 6, or 12 month plan will receive 3, 6 or 12 cases in total, one every 4 weeks.
Redeeming Points on our Shop
You must be logged into your account to spend your points. Points can be redeemed on our shop by ticking the 'redeem points' box at our secure checkout. A standard delivery charge of £4.95 applies to any shop order with a cash spend of under £50.
100 points will initially have a value of £1. Discount will be applied as 50% of your basket total, i.e. points can be used for up to 50% of the total value of the order.
Please note: loyalty points cannot be used in the same instance as shop vouchers.
21 Day Money-Back Guarantee
All our beer boxes come with a 21 day money-back guarantee. You may open the box and try some of the beers, but any opened products will be deducted from your refund. If requested, a return of your box may be necessary and this will be your responsibility. Refunds will cover the goods but not posting and packaging. All refunds will be made within 30 days. Refunds will be made via cheque, bank transfer or crediting your card at the discretion of Beer52.
Due to the nature of our business, some beers in our boxes are subject to last minute substitutions. We have to print the magazine far in advance of sending out boxes, so the beers displayed on the tasting notes pages may vary slightly to the beers in your box at this time. We assure you that we try our best to avoid this where possible and thank you for your understanding when this happens.